Backyard deconstruction - fence removal

This fence has to go. It's about to fall over anyway. I am not sure what I'm going to do to replace it or not replace it, but it does have to come down.


It's sitting at a weird angle also. It hides the slope to a huge storm drain in the neighbors yard and also gives some privacy. But out it's going!! 

Don't mess with a girl and a crowbar! 

Fence boards AND rocks. You're outta here!! 
More free stuff on Facebook. People were fighting over coming to get these... 

It's coming down! 

And there it is, gone! I wish I had taken a picture of all of the stuff that was on this hillside. Debris and rocks all laid out. And rats, lots and lots of rats. Gross! 

A few of the items that were just thrown onto the hillside


These metal panels were laying against the dirt. The rats had decided there made a great shelter. So, happy I decided to remove it! 

I know the neighbors won't appreciate the fence being down, but it had to go. Looking better already! 

Comments