Backyard shed - Need to squirrel away all of my tools.

New house, ugly backyard. First order of business...
A new shed. This is a shed from Costco that is built on site. Seemed pretty solid and a good price, so I decided it would do. It's a small 10x10 shed with one large shelf inside. 
With downsizing comes less things, so hopefully it will be enough to accommodate all of my yard tools. 


First things first, where to put it. I decided on the corner of the yard. Easily accessible, but still tucked out of the way a bit. 

I hired a concrete contractor to pour a small slab. It's a 10x10 slab and the cost was $500. 
A quick one day job. 

The shed is coming in 4 days. Hurry up and dry!!

The the building of the building commence!! 

Slowly but surely the walls went up...

Before I knew it, the shed was taking shape! 

Now to put on the roof tiles. 

And here she is, my small shed. Needs a little paint and some flowers and my lawn equipment should be inside before the days end. Can't wait to get it all out of the garage. Yay! 



Comments